Mario Slug.. Of Defeat..? Mario Slug.. Of Defeat..?

short...

It really was short. Short isn't bad, but nothing happened either.
If you make it short, make it full of action!

For what you lose in time, make-up with intensity.

More battle scenes, blood, death, people jumping off cliffs, anything!
It really was plain and sorry to say this but... boring.

You can really improve upon this, and I know how hard it is to flash (look at my attempts), but if you try hard and enough, and be patient enough, even the smallest plants will bear fruit.

Thanks for reading!
-nobuto

Link & the Controller Link & the Controller

random

Yeah like the guy below me, the animation was good, the sounds were nice, but it just lacked something fundamental and felt like something whipped up in 5 minutes rather than a proper movie. Hate to break it to ya but it just aint funny. Better luck next time, you got the talent.

Final Fantasy Stick Final Fantasy Stick

eh, its ok

OMG WTF R U THINKING? FF IS AN RPG!!! THIS IS NOT FF!

Just kidding!

I really liked the direction you took final fantasy and blending in some action into it.
However, you could have put more polish into it but overall, a really great effort. Well done!

PS: Better than anything I've ever done.

ssjbryando responds:

lol =3 thanks a lot, yea I know =\ I will continue to animate and make big things,

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Great Rhythm Game

It's a geat game. The syncing of the notes is perfect, and it really feels like ur playing the song. One problem was the choice of music. Some of the songs were pretty corny, bad vocals etc. I would also recommend a more diverse range of songs, as this would capture a more broader audience. And to those people who say that rhythm games suck, go play something else! If this isn't your type of game, don't play it. There will always be an audience for this genre of game and I hope that the author (you) will keep making these very awesome games!

MARKSMEN MARKSMEN

nice first person...

but it was on-rails. Meaning that you couldn't actually move around. Not a bad thing, but it was kind of stupid at the boss battle because all you could do was move back and forth to dodge bullets. It was also really easy to get headshots from massive range. It also wasn't true 3D, but for what it is, it's a good game.

! Music Mania ! ! Music Mania !

Full of music goodness

This is a really good game and those people who say that it's bad probably suck at it. What I'm trying to say is that if you're really good at it, it's very enjoyable with just enough difficulty to keep you playing for a while. There is a really nice collection of different types of games and each one has it's own style that's unique to other games in the collection. Some games were slightly out of sync but overall a very good game rhythm game.

PS: I unlocked all mini-games!