Mario Slug.. Of Defeat..? Mario Slug.. Of Defeat..?

short...

It really was short. Short isn't bad, but nothing happened either.
If you make it short, make it full of action!

For what you lose in time, make-up with intensity.

More battle scenes, blood, death, people jumping off cliffs, anything!
It really was plain and sorry to say this but... boring.

You can really improve upon this, and I know how hard it is to flash (look at my attempts), but if you try hard and enough, and be patient enough, even the smallest plants will bear fruit.

Thanks for reading!
-nobuto

Link & the Controller Link & the Controller

random

Yeah like the guy below me, the animation was good, the sounds were nice, but it just lacked something fundamental and felt like something whipped up in 5 minutes rather than a proper movie. Hate to break it to ya but it just aint funny. Better luck next time, you got the talent.

Final Fantasy Stick Final Fantasy Stick

eh, its ok

OMG WTF R U THINKING? FF IS AN RPG!!! THIS IS NOT FF!

Just kidding!

I really liked the direction you took final fantasy and blending in some action into it.
However, you could have put more polish into it but overall, a really great effort. Well done!

PS: Better than anything I've ever done.

ssjbryando responds:

lol =3 thanks a lot, yea I know =\ I will continue to animate and make big things,

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

Awesome

That was quick, and like the guy before, basically summed up the story in 60 seconds. I'm not going to write an essay, but the sound was slightly scratchy, and the graphics were not the best. Still, it was a great piece of work overall. Well done.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Incredible!

This was an amazing piece of work. It wasn't just a flash, it was a story. Even though it did steal more than a couple of ideas, but still, an amazing piece of work. I congratulate you on your effort.

Arthur and the fool Arthur and the fool

COOL FOR A FIRST

that was really great.
i hope you make more flash in the future!